1964 Dodge Dart GT Description up for sale 64 dodge dart gt anniversary edition 2 door coupe in need of someone willing to restore this once magnificent car. Hello, Here we have 1964 Dodge Dart GT 50th Golden Anniversary Car, with a 225 slant 6 charger in it. 1964 Dodge Dart GT 50th Anniversary Edition 273 V8 Auto, Mopar for sale, Muscle Cars, Collector, Antique, and Vintage Cars, Street Rods, Hot Rods, Rat Rods, and Trucks for sale by KC Classic Auto in Heartland, Midwest, Kansas City, Classic and Muscle Car Dealer, Museum and Storage at kcclassicauto.com This particular 1964 Dart GT Golden Edition is said to be original except for new paint and carpet. Restored, True GT Car and also known as Dodge's 50th Anniversary Edition. 1964 Dodge Dart Convertible GT V8 50th Anniversary for sale #1829880 | Hemmings Motor News More information Find this Pin and more on Cars I like by Louis Williams . This Dart GT has a great ride, t is smooth and quiet and really rides as nice as any new car! The 1964 Dart was available in three series – GT, 170 & 270 – and nine different models ranging from sedans, convertibles and station wagons. 1964 Dodge Dart GT Convertible V8 Additional Info: 50th Year "Golden Anniversary" V8 Push Button AT has a 273 V8 Commander 10:1 Compression Motor with Elderbrock Aluminum Intake and 600 CFM Carburetor Mopar Kelsey Hayes 4 Piston Caliper Disc Brakes 14 X 7 Dayton Wire Wheels, Front 195 70 14, Rear 205 70 14 Kenwood Stereo, 10 CD Changer, Jensen 100W AMP Speakers: Front 8" … It designated the car as a Golden Anniversary Special Edition and although it doesn’t really add any value, it is a nice touch. 1964 Dodge Dart technical specifications and data. Long before touch-tone phones replaced rotary dials, Dodge gave us pushbuttons for our trannys. 1964 Dodge Dart. Engine, horsepower, torque, dimensions and mechanical details for the 1964 Dodge Dart. 1964 Dodge Dart GT Convertible V8 50th Year "Golden Anniversary" V8 Push Button AT has a 273 V8 Commander 10:1 Compression Motor with Elderbrock Aluminum Intake and 600 CFM Carburetor Mopar Kelsey Hayes 4 Piston Caliper Disc Brakes 14 X 7 Dayton Wire Wheels, Front 195 70 14, Rear 205 70 14 Kenwood Stereo, 10 CD Changer, Jensen 100W AMP Speakers: Front 8" Panasonic, Rear 6" X 9" … 1964 Dodge Dart GT For Sale (True GT Car and also known as Dodges 50th Anniversary Edition). this car has been in the family since new and hate to see it go but I am moving out of state and wont have the time to continue restoring this vehicle. Find out more about the 1964 Dodge Polara 500. Dodge's 50th Anniversary - Dodge marked its 50th anniversary with a Dodge Charger concept based on the 1964 Polara 500. This Original 1964 Dodge Dart GT 2-door Hardtop (Golden Anniversary Edition) has sharp looks and plenty of power as well!

How Far Do Seagulls Fly, Where To Find Mule Deer In August, One By Johnny Cash Lyrics, A Conspiracy Of Faith Story, How I Met My Monster, Citizens Bank Opera House View From My Seat, Describe The Character Of Mephistophilis, Citizens Bank Opera House View From My Seat, How Long To Bake 1 Lb Of Salmon In Foil, One Who Is Full Of High Spirits One Word Substitution, Timber Wolf Puppies For Sale In Louisiana, Can Dogs Eat Shrimp Fried Rice, Is Mrigal Fish Good For Health, Clearance Plus Size Halloween Costumes, Fool For Love Eddie Monologue, Full Frame Cameras With Ibis, Trichinosis In Pork Still An Issue, Is Manoj Tiwari Producer Of Ms Dhoni Movie, Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin Iv, Two Interesting Facts About Grizzly Bears, Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse Weapons, Signs Your Boyfriend Is About To Propose, What Does A Female Goldfish Look Like, National Pet Adoption Day 2019 Petsmart, What Are Some Ways In Which People Use Camels, Bear In The Big Blue House Moon, Die Frau Ohne Schatten Recordings, Saravana Bhavan White Kurma Recipe In Tamil, Rise Of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 1 Episode 21, A Town Called Malice Tribute Band, How To Tell If A Baby Turkey Is Male Or Female, Scarlet Ibis The Animal Facts, How To Tell The Gender Of A Baby Bearded Dragon, Paw Patrol Dog Names And Sayings, Deadwood Reservoir Fishing Report 2018, Bye Bye Birdie Put On A Happy Face, She Lit A Fire Chords, Prefix For Trillion Crossword Nexus, I Know Who Killed Me Ending, How Did King Richard Cromwell Die, Brown Animal With Bushy Tail, The Way We Live Now, Shao Kahn Mortal Kombat Movie 2021, Ciconia When They Cry Review, Canis Dirus Dirus Anatomical Features, Mikuru Suzuki Walk On Music, What Does Beau Jest Mean, Jamie Oliver Liver And Bacon Recipe, Graveyard Hold Back The Dawn, The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down Genius, Types Of Non Alcoholic Beverages, Big Brothers Big Sisters Phone Number, White German Shepherd Puppy For Sale Near Me, Oculus Quest Vs Oculus Rift S Reddit, Vault Of The Drow 5e Pdf, Signs Of A Sly Person, The Comedians Graham Greene Movie, Waco Suspension Bridge Cattle Drive Sculptures, How To Get An African Grey To Like You, Show Quality Silkie Hatching Eggs,