Sweet and surprising botanical notes and combined with vanilla. One Store in Tampa has a few bottles but they want $399. NY state stores have but do not ship to Florida. Limited stock they say which means no stock and they do not ship to Florida . There are four varieties of Weller: Special Reserve, Antique 107, 12 Year Old, and William Larue Weller. … Old Weller Antique is bottled at 107 proof, offering a complex taste and bold finish. Old Weller Antique is bottled at 107 proof, offering a complex taste and bold finish. Old Weller Antique 107 Bourbon OOS HTF LT $49.99 Virginia ABC Sign Up to Favorite Products Description. So I bought a few bottles for $99 for the Weller 107 Antique and $59.00 for the Weller Special Reserve, and had them shipped. Bottle has gold veins and has a No 5-4751 in upper left corner. Can you give me an approximate worth? What information … The taste is exceptionally very much adjusted with sweet organic product … Another of the in/famous Weller range from Buffalo Trace, Weller Antique 107 comes in at you guessed it 107⁰. Nearing almost barrel proof, this Wheated bourbon has a full-bodied flavor and a balanced palette. I have a 1970 old weller original 107 proof bottle. Nearing almost barrel proof, this Wheated bourbon has a full-bodied flavor and a balanced palette. Kentucky is a state in the central-eastern United States with a long history of alcohol produ ... Stores and prices for 'W.L. A medium amber bourbon, bearing Old Weller Antique 107 Bourbon Whiskey Tasting Notes. A wheated bourbon with a full-bodied flavor and a balanced palette. Weller 'Old Weller Antique 107' Ke ... ' | tasting notes, market data, prices and stores in USA. It’s certainly a recognizable member of the Weller label, with its own unique characteristics to compliment the high proof. Old Weller Antique is bottled at 107 proof, offering a complex taste and bold finish. It’s certainly a recognizable member of the Weller label, with its own unique characteristics to compliment the high proof. Both the Weller and Van Winkle brands were originally owned by Stitzel-Weller, and both are currently owned Sazerac (produced by Buffalo Trace Distillery). It’s certainly a recognizable member of the Weller label, with its own unique characteristics to compliment the high proof. A wheated bourbon with a full-bodied flavor and a balanced palate, Old Weller Antique features sweet and unusual floral notes and coupled with vanilla. NY state stores have but do not ship to Florida. Buffalo Trace distillery's classic wheated-bourbon formula, substituting wheat for rye as the flavor grain in addition to the corn. It is still intact with original seal in place. It is non-age stated but seems to average around the 7-year mark. In fact the only places I found that actually have it for a reasonable price is California and Conneticut. Bottled at 107 proof, offering a complex taste and bold finish. In fact the only places I found that actually have it for a reasonable price is California and Conneticut. A wheated bourbon with a full-bodied flavor and a balanced palate. Also has original hang tag. One Store in Tampa has a few bottles but they want $399. Produced at Buffalo Trace Distillery.. Users have rated this product 4.5 out of 5 stars. Has a T number on left side, has gold veins on the bottle. Share The taste is exceptionally very much adjusted with sweet organic product … I have a bottle of Old Weller, Original 107 Proof. Sweet and surprising botanical notes and combined with vanilla. Old Weller Antique 107 Bourbon Whiskey Tasting Notes. Old Weller "Antique" 107 Proof Straight Bourbon Whiskey (750ml) (1 bottle limit) SKU #1047799. So I bought a few bottles for $99 for the Weller 107 Antique and $59.00 for the Weller Special Reserve, and had them shipped. Still in its original plastic case. Shop Old Weller Antique 107 at the best prices. A wheated bourbon with a full-bodied flavor and a balanced palette. Bottled at 107 proof, offering a complex taste and bold finish. Old Weller Antique 107 Bourbon Whiskey 750ml. I’ll talk more about the Van Winkles in an upcoming review, but I thought I would start off this series with a review of Old Weller Antique Original … Explore thousands of wines, spirits and beers, and shop online for delivery or pickup in a store near you. … Limited stock they say which means no stock and they do not ship to Florida . Old Weller Antique 107 Bourbon Whiskey 750ml.

Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit Extract, Felt Craft Ideas To Sell, List And Describe An Example Of An Invertebrate Chordate, Best Seafood Restaurant In Dubai 2019, Benefits Of Drinking 4 Glasses Of Water In The Morning, Lord Of The Flies 1963, Hen Cinnamon Teal Vs Blue Wing, Silverback Gorilla Vs Grizzly Bear, Sports Terms Used In Business, Playing With The Boys Lyrics, What Foods Are Harmful To Sugar Gliders, I Want To Work On A Fishing Boat, Plants Vs Zombies 1 Game, Where To Buy Jordan 1 Obsidian, Arizona Game And Fish Jobs, Prairie Dog Pet Products Phone Number, Onay Kodu Meaning In English, Spiritual Benefits Of Moon Gazing, Annie Name Meaning In Tamil, Alaska Moose Hunting Success Rate, Identifying Publics In Public Relations, What Do Ocelots Eat In Minecraft, Smallest Thing In The Ocean, Moose Sightings In Colorado 2018, The Age Of Adaline Streaming, Shooting On Private Property Alberta, Questions To Ask A Boyfriend, Island Of The Blue Dolphins Movie You Tube, How To Catch A Salamander, Starbucks Jamaica Blue Mountain 2020, Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin Iv, When Was The Vaquita Listed As Endangered, Dragonfly Meaning In The Bible, Hedd Wyn The Hero Translation, Panda Corydoras For Sale Near Me, Staffordshire Bull Terrier Mixed With American Pitbull, Slither Mastersp Little Big Snake, What Do Desert Lizards Eat, Rattlesnake Fangs Facts For Kids, Puppy Development Stages By Week, Pacific Marine Mammal Center Jobs, How To Train A Ferret To Come, Is A Chicken A Bird,