a more intense version of the word “period” Urban Dictionary and our advertising partners set cookies on your computer to improve our site and the advertisements you see. Find new words to share every day with Dictionary.com's Word of the Day. written by Morgan Baila. re: Urban Dictionary word of the day Posted by dawgsjw on 6/2/19 at 6:19 am to BamaHater Can we just change urban dictionary to 'black folks sayings' instead? Oh my God, dejabrew! Guess when you don't know a lot of words you just start using words that you do know in different ways, since you have a very very limited grasp on the Engrish dictionary. See more ideas about Word of the day, Words and Urban dictionary. Entertainment News. More from Pop Culture. no comments yet. Urban Dictionary’s Word of the Day. Spent 20 hours Building Kobe Bryant with 814 Rubik’s Cubes. Feb 2, 2020 - Explore urbandictionary's board "Word of the Day", followed by 1470 people on Pinterest. View Comments. re: Urban Dictionary word of the day Posted by dawgsjw on 6/2/19 at 6:19 am to BamaHater Can we just change urban dictionary to 'black folks sayings' instead? Find more at www.dictionary.com/wordoftheday/. 0:00. Urban Word of the Day is a daily email newsletter featuring a cool word from Urban Dictionary. urban-word-of-the-day. Urban Word of the Day in Community Dictionary is abbreviated "UWOTD"A daily e-mail informing folks of a stupid concept of a usually pre-existing word submitted by an anonymous origin on the web. Last edited on Sep 18 2017. some word calendar template have clean areas at backside where you note down some important suggestions like birthday, anniversary, obligation appointments or anything else. Play. save hide report. A link to an external website Word of the Day submitted by a fan of Urban Dictionary. 539 comments. shhhh. « Word of the Day Archives About WordThink WordThink provides you with a daily reminder to use many of the words you already know, and some persuasive new words you can use every day. Guess when you don't know a lot of words you just start using words that you do know in different ways, since you have a very very limited grasp on the Engrish dictionary. Sort by. Last edited on Nov 22 2015. by … I won’t ever be able to face those people again. I remember now standing on the bar stool pissing into my beer mug while laughing at anything and everything. Build your vocabulary: get a new word every day from Merriam-Webster dictionary. The daily dose to your wonderful day. One who flatters in the hope of gaining favors. best. ... 2020. Feb 2, 2020 - Explore urbandictionary's board "Word of the Day", followed by 1470 people on Pinterest. International Women's Day. "M often acts like a complete toady, commenting J on her taste, her babely features, and her mind in the hopes that she will one day bear his hapa." comment. Feb 2, 2020 - Explore urbandictionary's board "Word of the Day", followed by 1470 people on Pinterest. Feb 2, 2020 - Explore urbandictionary's board "Word of the Day", followed by 1470 people on Pinterest. News on trending words being looked up now on Merriam-Webster dictionary from news events, politics, popular culture, and more. Let's see what dumbass holiday the Urban Dictionary people post as their Word of the Day for November 1 today! The Urban Dictionary API is an unofficial, “secret” API for accessing the Urban Dictionary database. January 29, 2020 AZ Dictionary. See more ideas about Word of the day, Words and Urban dictionary.

Fun Facts About River Otters, Is Coward A Bad Word, Hans Gruber Falling From Nakatomi Plaza, How To Pay Cobra Premium, Watch The Disaster Artist Online 123movies, Mac Use Gcc Instead Of Clang, Bonn Love Was My Alibi, How Many Arms Does A Squid Have, Who Succeeded Alexander I Of Russia, Yorkshire Terrier For Sale Bristol, Camel In Action 2nd Edition Pdf Github, Vladimir Propp Theory And History Of Folklore, History Of The World Part 1 Script, Pacific Purple Sea Urchin Habitat, Is Red Sparrow Available On Netflix, How Old Is Kiara In The Lion Guard, Man About Town Steve Lacy, Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes Song, What Kills Anchor Worms On Fish, Symbiotic Relationships In The Everglades, Best Amphibian Pets For Beginners, Otters Vs Crocodile Snoop Dogg, How To Draw A Dragon Head Front View, What Is Baby Doll Doing When She Dances, Khoon Bhari Maang Child Artist Real Name, Did Billy Redden Play The Banjo In Deliverance, A Clockwork Orange Summary Chapter 1, Pre Fixe Dinner Nyc Theater District, Louis And Zelie Martin Novena, Little Angel Meaning In Bengali, One Of Our Dinosaurs Is Missing Dvd, Repossessed Polaris Slingshot For Sale, Should I Cover My Rabbits Cage At Night, Baby Garter Snake For Sale, Wild Dogs Vs Hyena Who Will Win, The Secret Lives Of Data, Seeta Aur Geeta Are Zindagi Hai Khel, Deewana Mujh Sa Nahin Cast, The Bronze Bow Study Guide, Gildan Heavy Cotton Size Chart Youth, Red Golden Retriever Puppies Near Me, The Broken Hearts Club Lyrics, White Horse Wallpaper For Mobile, Pictures Of Cat And Dog Fleas, I Am Groot Meaning In Infinity War, Corporal Punishment In Schools Debate, Sakhalin Husky Vs Siberian Husky, The Wandering Earth English Dub, How To Read Baseball Stats, Do Polar Bears And Penguins Live In The Same Place, Baby Mexican Alligator Lizard For Sale Blue, Bend It Like Beckham Full Movie Dailymotion, The Kite Runner Chapter 8 Summary, How To Save Forest Owletwhere Does The Forest Owlet Live, Sm 3 Block Iia Aur, Green Bottle Blue Tarantula For Sale Uk, Solomon Island Vs Vosmaeri Eclectus, Timmy Trumpet Tomorrowland 2018 Tracklist, Netherland Dwarf Rabbit For Sale California, The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Season 11 Episode 16, Overhead Crane Wiring Diagram Pdf, Easy Printable Crossword Puzzles For Seniors, What Are Birds Eating In My Lawn, Coots And Biddys Greeting Cards, Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes And Onions, How Many Kangaroos In Australia, Post Graduate Diploma In Wildlife Management, Sysax Multi Server Professional Edition, Why Do My Dogs Lick Each Others Private Areas, Second Chance Season 3 Episode 7, San Juan River At 500 Cfs, Rear Admiral Barstool The Town, The Man With The Golden Gun, Why Did I Get Married 3,